Monday, July 18, 2016

Organizing Fun Foam Letters

Whenever we want to make a project with fun foam, we get delayed by trying to find the right letters. In the past, I have simply organized them by placing all of one letter into a sandwich bag with the corresponding letter written on the bag in permanent marker. The bags were then thrown into a tote. This was helpful, but not the best possible solution. I would have to search through the bags to find the letters still. I decided to create a sort of a filing system for them.
I used file folders cut into fourths. I attached a lock and press clear packing list envelope to the fourth. (Those can be purchased at a variety of places. I found mine at www.uline.com) I sorted all of the letters into groups. Then I placed them in the envelopes. I used my label maker to label each file folder piece.
I had two different fonts, so I made a card for each font. I also made some for the different seasonal pices.
Now they all look nice and organized and we can finish our projects quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment